What We Do
Talent Insight. Professional Development. Organizational Development.
Performance in Mind uses a data-driven approach unlike any other:
1. We use proprietary diagnostic tools weighed against industry, company, and role-specific marketplace benchmarks to develop objective and holistic individual profiles.
2. The profile yields individual insights surrounding a wide variety of applicable competencies such as critical thinking skills, team collaboration, attention, intention, and operational style. These insights ultimately shed light upon behavioral and cognitive responses under pressure.
3. Using this data, we rapidly develop leadership skills by coaching to optimize performance and decision-making leading to more effective and efficient execution, increased agility and resiliency, and improved adaptability, all tracked by quantifiable results.
4. We train mind mechanics dependent on an individual’s specific needs – ranging from clearer tactical and strategic thinking to superior emotion and stress management.
5. We facilitate self-discovery and self-awareness, key processes to reach a heightened performance level with better self-governance.
Identifying the “right” talent is a challenge, as traditional tools no longer accurately predict performance or potential. Resumes are artificially crafted to match keywords and interviews are rehearsed to manufacture a perfect but false image.
How can you be confident that you are making the right decision? How can you ensure you’re on the fastest path to the next level of performance?
We use proprietary, diagnostic tools to develop an objective profile for each prospective or current team member. We analyze a wide variety of a position’s applicable competencies – such as critical thinking skills, team collaboration, and operational style. Our assessment suite is weighed against industry, company, and role specific benchmarks.
Combined with your existing contextual information, the Performance in Mind profile is a key component of and perfect complement to your ultimate decision-making.
- Personalized Talent Profiles
We take a individualized, targeted approach to executive coaching and leadership development. We utilize diagnostic tools to evaluate and uncover your functional skills and talent, as well as your values system. These assessments are a key input and springboard toward getting you and your organization unparalleled results in the shortest time possible.
However, our assessment suite is just one piece of the puzzle. We go beyond the “one size fits all” approach. Well beyond. All assessment data is linked to the Performance in Mind team’s rich understanding of human performance.
Through this interpretative lens, we dive deeper than other consultants to reveal hidden insights and more developmentally applicable findings. We will bring your attention to and develop the key factors in your decision-making processes such as your situational awareness, engagement, and risk-taking. This debriefing and our action plan will set you on the path to cognitive leadership.
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Change Management
- Performance Enhancement
We recognize that team performance is a combination of talent and functional skills working toward common goals. Our team coaching is predicated upon helping individuals become aware of and understand their self in relation to and in the context of the team. We develop a shared sense of belonging and understanding, increasing team cohesion, engagement, and performance.
We leverage multiple exploratory and diagnostic instruments, probing interviews, and customized surveys to identify barriers to organizational effectiveness. We assist teams and organizations with strategic alignment, staffing assessment, culture development, and succession planning.
Our team programs are completely customized and follow a proven, data-driven, and scientific methodology to improve group performance by optimizing both collective and individual skill and talent. We enable your entire team or organization achieve high-level cognitive performance.
- Team Building
- Succession Planning
- Training and Workshops